Settle in from your day with a relaxation massage. Using a combination of gentle stretching, movement, pressure and kneading Sara’s intuitive Swedish massage is something you’ll tell your friends about.
Deep Tissue Massage
Her specialty massage. With over 5 years clinical experience in Chiropractic offices and over 23 years in private practice, Sara has mastered her approach to pressure. Whether it is neck and shoulders from sitting at your computer, lower back or sciatic pain, you will find relief.
Have a difficult time finding someone who can get in there the just the right way? Your long search is over. Whether you run to keep in shape or play an active sport, this massage will help flush lactic acid away and bring deeper relief to the tough spots. A good soak in the tub with Epsom salts or a rub down with Magnesium Oil is always useful after playing hard or getting a sports massage.
Cupping is an expansion technique that lifts and separates the tissue, breaks up adhesions, promotes circulation, and in motion can be used for fascial release. Although soreness can occur, it pulls the pain out in most cases with little to no soreness the next day. There are a variety of ways cupping can be used for relief. Some temporary discoloration may occur.
Meridian Scraping Therapy -Gua Sha
Meridian Scraping Therapy is a healing technique used in Asia by practitioners of Chinese medicine, in both the clinical setting and in the home. Information and application of this technique is growing in the United States particularly in the field of acupuncture. In America, a similar technique is called the Graston Technique.
Meridian scraping therapy removes blood stagnation and pathogens and promotes circulation and metabolism. The client experiences immediate relief from pain, stiffness and other discomforts. Scraping therapy has proved to be valuable in the prevention and treatment of acute and chronic disorders.
It is a non-invasive frictioning technique which is applied over lubricated skin on the affected area of the body. Tools often used are a ceramic spoon, jar lid or a Buffalo Horn plate to treat disease and facilitate optimal health.
- Immediate relief from pain
- Promotes blood circulation and drainage of the lymphatic system
- Increases metabolism and nutrient absorption
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves organ function
- Stimulates cellular regeneration
- Reduces symptoms of acute and chronic disorders
- Re-balances emotions
- Promotes clarity of mind
For more information, click here *important- gua sha is not offered on your first visit*
Get a massage on a molecular level and let your cells revive with a BioMat Session. Using Far Infrared Rays and Negative Ions, this Amethyst mat relieves pain, stimulates healing and regeneration of tissue at a cellular level, induces deep states of mental and physical relaxation, enhances circulation, detoxifies and more. You can enjoy a BioMat session as a part of your massage or EFT treatment or you can have a single BioMat Session for a more mediative result.
- Profound Relaxation/Mental Ease-Induces Delta State
- Stress , Anxiety, Depression and Trauma Relief
- Relief from Minor Joint Pain and Stiffness /Joint Pain associated with Arthritis
- Relief from Muscular Pain / Muscle Spasms
- Relief from Sprains and Strains
- Reduces Inflammation/Bursitis
- Relief from Back Pain
- Natural Weight Loss – Enhances Metabolism
- Energy Booster/ Vitality
- Helps with Fatigue and Jet Lag
- Immune System Enhancer/ Allergy Relief
- Detoxification – Healing from Addictions
- Sauna Level Cleansing
- Hormonal Balance
- Cardio/ Respiratory Aid
- Blood Purification and Healthy Circulation
- Blood Pressure and Sugar Regulation
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Improves Mood and Sleep Patterns